The Norwegian Securities Dealers Association administers an information system for unlisted shares (the NOTC system) that is owned by Norwegian Stockbrokers Information Services (FINFO). In this system:
- associated member firms can register their buying and selling interests and report purchases
- separate user rules are stipulated
- information on prices and companies is distributed throughout the trading day, with updates every two minutes
- closing price information is updated daily on the Association’s website after 4.30 pm
- market statistics are published
- the purchase and sales prices which are registered are only indicative
- the Association and FINFO are not liable for the prices registered
- the information distributed by the registered companies is not checked by the Association or FINFO
- the information published by the companies is solely the responsibility of the individual company
FINFO owns the rights to all the material on this website, including the copyright linked to price information relating to the unlisted shares registered on the NOTC list.
FINFO has the exclusive right to use this material and it may only be copied, etc, in order to be made available to others pursuant to an agreement with FINFO. Downloading and storage on a computer, diskette or other medium that may reproduce the material is counted as copying. Actively transferring or handing over the material to others, including when establishing links, etc, is counted as making the material available to others. This also includes making the material available so that others may acquire it on their own initiative.